The Levy Library has a new license for BrowZine, a cool new app that allows you to read the library’s full-text scholarly journals in a newsstand format optimized for your iPad, iPhone, or Android tablet. Seamlessly access PDFs, create favorite journal lists, and save articles, even outside of our network.
Get started in 3 easy steps:
1) From your tablet or iPhone, go to the app store, search for “BrowZine” and download it for free.
2) Open BrowZine and select Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai from the list.
3) Enter your network credentials, these will be the same that you use to access library resources from off-campus.
Start browsing and reading scholarly journals!
As of July 1st, 2014 faculty and housestaff with Icahn School of Medicine appointments at all sites across the Mount Sinai Health System (Beth Israel, St. Luke’s, Roosevelt, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary) have access to the Levy Library’s online resources.
Go to the Levy Library’s Website and select the e-journal, database, or e-book that you wish to use. You will then be prompted to login. Use your Mount Sinai network credentials OR your chpnet OR NYEEI ID and password.
For Help with Your Levy Library Login:
- BI and SLR: Contact CareTech at (212) 523-6486
- NYEE: Contact the Help Desk at (212) 979-4273
- Mount Sinai Hospital: Contact Academic Support Center at (212) 241-7091 or via email at: ASCIT@mssm.edu
Non-Faculty and Non-Resident Staff can access a core library collection that has been licensed for all staff at Mount Sinai Health System hospitals. Local hospital librarians can also advise what other resources are available to you at your site.
All members of the Mount Sinai Health System are welcome to visit the Levy Library and use resources in-house. Please bring your valid ID badge from a Mount Sinai Health System hospital.
For more information on Library Access, please see here.